General Contest Rules
1. Participants in a WKKX/WVLY Radio promotion, resulting in a prize or award, must be 18 years or older to win, unless otherwise specified. Satisfactory proof of identification and age must be presented before claiming a prize.
2. A person cannot enter on behalf of another person.
3. There may only be one winner of any WKKX/WVLY Radio promotion per household during a 30 day period.
4. WKKX/WVLY Radio is not responsible for lost or delayed mail, for telephone or fax equipment failures, or for e-mail system malfunctions causing a contestant to lose or delay the chance to participate.
5. Employees of WKKX/WVLY Radio, and persons involved with providing the prize or award, or the immediate families of such employees are not eligible to participate or win
6. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize. Winners will need to sign a W-9 form, provided by WKKX/WVLY Radio, before receiving any prizes valued at over $600.
7. Participants must be U.S. citizens for prizes valued at $600 or greater, unless otherwise specified.
8. Prizes have no cash equivalent and are not transferable.
9. WKKX/WVLY Radio reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in its sole discretion, either before or after a winner has been selected.
10. WKKX/WVLY Radio management will have sole discretion to decide any questions concerning the interpretation of rules governing the promotion and the administration of the promotion, and such decisions shall be final.
11. The promotion rules may be amended at any time by WKKX/WVLY Radio management without prior notice. However, all changes will be published on the WKKX/WVLY Radio website and effective as of that date.
12. In the case of a tie, WKKX/WVLY Radio reserves the right to choose the winner by any method it deems appropriate.
13. WKKX/WVLY Radio reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry and any entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
14. No promotion, promotion rules or explanations thereof shall be construed or implemented in any way which violates applicable laws and regulations, including FCC rules and regulations.
15. Participants will not have any expectation of privacy concerning the information submitted or the announcement of winners. WKKX/WVLY Radio reserves the right to use such information for any purpose as WKKX/WVLY Radio deems appropriate.
16. Submission of an entry or response shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against WKKX/WVLY Radio related to the promotion.
17. No purchase or donation is necessary to enter.